In the past two weeks there wasn
t much interesting news in the web development community, but I did want to make sure that everyone knew about Microsoft providing developers with an early look at IE9.
Also, I have made a lot of improvements to the Amazon Web Services Utility. It now supports more Operations and ResponseGroups, and has added validation around the parameters provided for each ResponseGroup. I have ran into a road-block with DataSchema, as it cant natively handle parsing of collections inside of the
resultListLocator, nor can the
resultListLocator be an XPath location, which is necessary for at least the BrodeNodeLookup ResponseGroup. I have started on improving the parser to handle both these situations, and will hopefully have something to share before the end of the week.