Use the standard, but classy,
.button for form
actions and primary page actions.
- :hover, .hover - Buttons hover state.
- :active, .active - Buttons active state.
- :disabled, disabled - For when you shouldn’t be able to click on it.
- .primary - For the main form action, use whenever creating something.
- .primary:hover, .primary.hover - Hover state fo primary buttons.
- .primary:active, primary.active - A brief moment of polish when the button is pressed.
- .primary:disabled, primary.disabled - Even primary buttons have a disabled state.
- .warning - For the main form action, use whenever creating something.
- .warning:hover, .warning.hover - Hover state fo warning buttons.
- .warning:active, warning.active - A brief moment of polish when the button is pressed.
- .warning:disabled, warning.disabled - Even warning buttons have a disabled state.
These styles are still a blatant rip of github and need to be customized some.