I have switched over to the new python powered site, deprecating some of the less use (and lets face it, poorly implemented) parts of the site. The new stack is much easier to maintain and should be more secure than the previous PHP version. I tried to make the site backwards compatible with legacy URLs, but I'm sure plenty of the older content has broken parts. If you encounter them please let me know. I will be auditing the articles in date reverse order and cleaning up broken content as I encounter it. I expect I will be able to add new features more regularly, and that writing new posts won't be as arduous.
Anyway, please have some patience as I work out the kinks and let me know if there is anything you'd like to see.