For those of you who are using my YUI 3 for YUI 2 emulation code, I want to share with you the latest, and perhaps final version. This version is very similar to what we are now using on Mint.com, where I have been successfully swapping back and forth between the mock YUI 3 and the real YUI 3.
- Y.Base.create has been added
- use YUI.add instead of YUI().add
- Y.NodeList is now supported
- Y.Event.attach and Y.Event.detach emulated
- window resize event supported
- the Y.mix function is fully emulated
There is definitely more, but the above is a good list of the major improvements.